Friday, October 28, 2011

Come Boldly To The Throne Of God



Hebrews Chapter 4

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

13 Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.

14 Seeing then that we have a great high priest, that is passed into the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our profession.

15 For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

16 Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Dear Father in Heaven above,

My soul praises you and my heart yearns for you! How great are Thy mercies Lord! How wonderful Thy works! Creation speaks of Thy power and the broken heart of man speaks of Thy lovingkindess!

Father mine, Blessed Reedemer, and Loyal Friend of my weary heart...I need Thee now! Come to my soul oh Blessed Jesus! Hear me o Savior Divine, open the fountain and cleanse me within! Lord, give me a heart like Thine!

Thou knowest my thoughts, before they are formed. Thou knowest my pain before it begins to sting. Thou hast heard my groanings in the night as sleep goes from me and my heart is sore and bleeding. Father, you are the only One that I can count on. The only One that I can lean on. My only Hope!

Leave me not alone but hold me! Let me feel the warmth of Thy Holy Spirit, the Comforter, overshadow me and fill me within!

Shall I complain and moan my fate? When I have such blessings from Thy hand? My life, and the life of that dear child that You have entrusted to my care...to rear and to love and cherish and provide for in all natural ways possible...

How can I be so unthankful as to bother You with a broken heart? What is a broken heart but a place that is soft and ready for you to work in? Father...only Thou canst take this heart of mine and mend it...nay...but put it together better than it was before!

Is not suffering a lesson in compassion? Thou canst take the valleys of life and fill them with flowers...and the mountains can be a source of fresh and living water. Without Thee how can I face the valleys and the mountains in the way?

You have been my Help, my Guide, my Everything! I believe dear Father, I trust in Thy Word and I know that you will complete the work Thou hast begun in my life. I believe and know that Thou hast the power and wisdom to take every low experience in my life and make it towards my good. I know that Thou seest the past, present and future and I trust in Thy leading precious Father!

Grant me I pray the patience and the willingness to do Thy will. Show me what I must do! Help me to wait on Thee and know that Thou wilt make it all work out towards my benefit as Thou hast done even till today!

Be with me Father and be with my little one! Watch over her every day and every night. Let Thy presence and Thine angels camp round about her and guard her every waking and sleeping moment!

Thank you dear Father for bending Thine ear to me, and Thank you Jesus for I know You understand me! You have been here before, You know the joys and pains of this life and You feel for our weakness! Thank You for interceding on our behalf!

Bless Thy children Dear Lord, the world over, and remember a suffering world that needs Thee oh so much!

In Jesus Precious Name I pray! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Counter
Christian Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory